Is a yoga fitness class right for you? Does it help with anxiety? Yes, it certainly can. Whether you are stretching once a day or once a week, yoga can change your life and bring more ease. I teach online Yoga fitness with a chair. Here are some of the benefits.
1. If you take time to slow your breath down, for 1 minute to 2 minutes a day, a mindful slow inhale (2 seconds) & out breathe (2 seconds), you can bring ease into your moment and release stress.
2. Take some time and stretch for a few minutes in between your meetings on line and you will feel calmer.
3. Take time for a walk, and add some slow… mindful yoga breaths. By doing this while you’re walking, you get a bonus, to bring physical movement while breathing.
4. Did you know that your blood pressure can be lowered by doing weekly yoga classes with prana breathe work? Yes, it is true. Yoga is simply a wonderful way to keep calm.
5. Balancing in yoga on one foot can bring on relaxation & focus for your mind. Join us for weekly classes.
Message me or text me at 519 496 1888 or www.mysoulbalance.com
#yogalife #fitness #yoga #exercise #meditation #mindfulness #weightloss#selfcare #mentalhealth