Join us on either December 16 or January 6, 2024 to complete your Reiki Journey.
The benefits of Reiki Training are numerous – certainly for the Receiver, but equally for the Giver or Practitioner. Through our Attunement to Reiki I, we learned how to direct Healing Energy from the Benevolent, Divine, Archangels and other Ascended Masters to assist those struggling Spiritually, Emotionally, and even Physically. In Reiki II we were given 2-additional Symbols – one for Distant Healings and one for additional Emotional Support.
In Reiki Masters, we are given 3-additional very powerful Symbols which not only gives you access to additional Techniques and Knowledge that enhance the Healing that takes place, but also gives you the ability to Attune others to Reiki I and Reiki II. There is nothing quite like the joy I personally feel during the Attunement Ceremonies as a Student receives Reiki Energy – especially the first time.
The Reiki Masters Class teaches the Student:
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master Attunement.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Attunements for Reiki I&II and ART and full Reiki Master.
- Reiki Healing
- The Usui system of Attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan System used by the Center.
- Two Tibetan Symbols and an additional Symbol are given for a total of Six.
- Water ceremony.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
If you’re ready and feel the desire to become a Reiki Master, it is a huge leap up the Spiritual Ladder. The positive and benevolent changes to one’s energy upon being attuned to Reiki Masters ultimately affects every living thing on planet Earth.
For more information and to enroll in one of the upcoming classes, contact Karen. Namaste